Monday, October 15, 2012

Fishy Friends

My wonderful Mom works at the Florida Aquarium, so naturally, one of Brianna and my favorite things to do is visit her! So, last week we went back for a quick visit. It is fascinating for my mom and I to watch how differently B experiences the Aquarium each time we go.

Last time, she really wasn't able to focus on the smaller fish or the sea urchins or leafy sea dragons. This go around, baby girl was into EVERYTHING! She loved it all. She would point her little finger out and say, "OoooOooo... Ooo Ooo!" to each and every creature she saw. It was a precious visit.

My girl, so talented, she can read the Berenstein Bears and explore the Aquarium simultaneously.

Cheeseball. She loves other kids. Smiles and giggles and waves to every one of them.

"Mom, Mom, look!!! It's Crush!"

Always havin a snack.

Sweetness. Pointing and tellin' us a big story.

Dancin' in the streets! Boogyin' down!

No comments:

Post a Comment