Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Taste of Life Is Sweet.

Hi!

Well, here I am again with a new blog. My old Blue Eyed Owl blog was hacked! When I went in to write the first post in a few months, I was locked out. Bummer. So, this is the new blog! I like the name better, don't you?

Well, to catch you up on things... I am now back in Nursing school. Yes, Nursing school, talk about a lot on one's plate. And, I also have taken on a new business venture that I will share with you a little later. Now, with Chad and I both back in the swing of things, our lives are more hectic than usual. We tend to take advantage of the every day simplicities and cherish every moment we have together.

Baby "B" is now 1 year old! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I feel like I just had that precious bundle of giggles and smiles yesterday. Little Miss is walkin', talkin' and groovin' to the beats. I can't get enough of her! She truly is the joy of my life (she and her handsome Daddy-O).

We don't have much, and we don't do a whole heck of a lot, aside from the day to day. But, we have love, and honey, that moves mountains. I thank the Lord everyday for giving me one more chance to live in simple bliss. He truly is a great and wonderful God.

Well, I suppose this has just been a brief overview of what our lives are like these days! I'll get into the nitty gritty of our day-to-day in the next few posts. In the meantime, Welcome to The Bee!

P.S. I bet you can't guess what her favorite thing to drink is? I'll give you a hint... it inspired the blog name. Yes! Ding, ding, ding! Baby girl loves sweet tea! A girl after her momma's heart. Yeah, yeah, I know... not the most appropriate thing for a one year old, but she only gets it in small doses when Momma makes a Chik-Fil-A run, or hops by Gran's house. She goes gaga over it! So there you go, that's why I'm callin' it: The Bee and Sweet Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment