Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Playing Catchup! Halloween '12!

I am playing blog catchup, BIG TIME! I have been so very, very busy with the holidays and exams and the babe. Oh my!

Well, Halloween has passed and Thanksgiving... So, I figured I'd show y'all how precious my sweet baby girl was on her first Trick or Treat outing. She was Raggedy Ann. The dress was my baby dress when I was one year old. Mmmhmm, awesome, meaningful vintage. Gotta love it!!!! The overalls were a gift from Aunt Debbie and the wig was purchased from the same shop as the lady who made the infamous crochet mermaid outfit. We had so much fun.

Two days before All Hallows Eve, we went to John's Pass Boardwalk for their Fall Festival. This place has such significant meaning to Chad and I. It was the scene of our first date, the scene of our proposal, where we took Miss B's 6 month old pics and it's also my families favorite past time, lots of memories there. Little Miss had way to much fun marchin around the boardwalk, showin off that toothy grin. She steals my heart.

For the actual Trick or Treat outing, we went to my Daddy's. He decorates his golf cart every year and his neighborhood gives out THE BEST candy. I'm not kidding, people bring busloads (literally, there are buses) of kids to trick or treat. Needless to say, we get to see loooots of costumes! So much fun. Well, here ya' are!
 



 



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment